Office Administrator, Intern f/m
- Hamburg, Germany
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers –including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly.
Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore.
We are looking for an Intern fulfilling the role of an Office Administrator to start on November 1st, 2017 for a minimum period of six months.
This position is responsible for day-to-day office administration, reception, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, and facilities management. The Office Manager will report to the Director, Human Resources EMEA work closely with the Office Admin team in Hamburg.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage reception area; maintain effective telephone and e-mail communications
- Coordinate overall administrative activities for the Hamburg office
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements
- Basic calendaring/scheduling meetings
- Maintain office areas and equipment, office supplies, furniture, etc.
- Re-stock office supplies, snacks, and refreshments
- Assist with interview scheduling and coordination
- Assist with special projects as needed
- First experience in an office assistant role will be an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in an international work environment desirable
- Strong people skills, including the ability to multi-task and to work effectively as part of a team and across other functional areas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Training qualification in Office Administration or a related field is preferred
- Fluent English and German skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- You have a minimum of 6 months time starting from November 2017
Perks of being a Smaatie
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline.
- We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start-up environments.
- Competitive salary and incentive programs such as HVV Proficard (public transit ticket for Hamburg) or equivalent, company pension plan and variable, success-oriented compensation.
- A Buddy-Program that offers new employees from abroad assistance for their start in a new country.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- Quarterly massages, and regular company lunches.
- An incredible office space with 360° view of Hamburg City and Harbor, with lounges and gaming rooms with Foosball tables, PS4 consoles and more.