Senior Sales Engineer-APAC
- Singapore, Singapore
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers – including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly. Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore. Learn more at www.smaato.com.
We are looking for an independent individual to work in our Operations - APAC team. A Senior Sales Engineer (Java Developer) is the primary technical resource to connect Smaato to Ad Network partners. This involves understanding of both Smaato and Ad Network partners’ systems, and Java development actively for the integration. Additionally, Senior SE would also need to participate in pre and post-sales activities and facilitate sales team to achieve maximum revenue. Good Sales Engineers are able to identify all technical issues, relate them to actual business values and make decisions accordingly.
The Senior Sales Engineer will report to Senior Manager, Sales Engineering. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in a fun and fast paced energetic environment with immense growth potential of mobile marketing.
- Perform feasibility check on ad network partners’ API documents.
- Develop ad network connectors and connect AN partners to Smaato exchange.
- Provide technical support in pre- and post-sales activities
- Serve as expert on technical subject matter for our product, and assist the Sales team with developing and presenting strategic sales proposals and solutions
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Provide technical development and delivery of product demonstrations and producing support materials for other members and clients
- Monitor our platform from the functional side and monitor fraud levels and other KPIs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- With at least 1 years’ experience as Java Developer.
- Having prior understanding of ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of Real-Time Bidding (RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), Demand-Side Platform (DSP), ad exchanges, networks business can be an advantage
- With experience supporting and servicing clients using advertising products and technology
- Proficiency in at least one SQL language
- Proficiency in MS Office
- HTML / PHP / JS knowledge can be an advantage
- Experience with agile development can be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both in spoken and written
- Ability to plan macro and work micro
- Self-motivated individual
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Persistency as well as creativity to get to the bottom of complicated, inconsistent technical issues
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Comprehensive health care
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Regular team activities and events
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline
- Position is based in Singapore and candidate required a valid pass to work in Singapore
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy working in a fast-paced technology based environment, we are interested in hearing from you. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.