Manager, Supply Business Development- APAC
- Singapore, Singapore
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers – including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly. Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore. Learn more at www.smaato.com.
We are looking for an independent individual to work in our Supply - APAC team. A Supply Business Development Manager primarily drives new supply Revenue and plays an active role that involves canvassing, recruiting and educating new media partnerships to engage them in monetization through placement of advertisements on their Mobile Apps/Sites.
Good Supply Business Development Managers are productive hunters with great passion in mobile and advocates mobile marketing activities with new Clients as well as an existing portfolio of established Clients. A highly motivated self-starter, who can drive revenue while gathering the intelligence needed to shape company strategy and goal.
The Supply Business Development Manager will report to Business Development Senior Director. This position is primarily based in Singapore with travels to manage Partnership relationships within APAC. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in a fun and fast paced energetic environment with immense growth potential of mobile marketing.
- Proactively initiates ventures and mobile strategies regionally
- Develop strategies to engage new Supply partners
- Align business opportunities to establish strong and long-term partnerships
- Client Development in maximizing supply partners available inventory and their daily delivery needs
- Facilitate Client on contractual discussions, initial integration support and monitor Client’s satisfaction levels
- Keeping abreast of all business and mobile technology advances in the marketplace
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales
- Develop customized proposals/promotions for Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/ Bachelor in Marketing or Business
- Proficiency in MS Office
- With at least 2 years of advertising experience in digital media (interactive/digital/web/mobile advertising/media/ telco industry)
- With experience supporting and servicing clients using advertising products and technology
- A demonstrable record exceeding revenue goals and driving new businesses
- Having good understanding of ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of Real-Time Bidding (RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), Demand-Side Platform (DSP), ad exchanges, networks business can be an advantage
- Market penetration includes Japan and Korea, ability to communicate and write in Japanese or Korean would be an advantage
- Candidate with more senior experience will be considered for senior role
- Strong commitment to sales and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in spoken and written
- Strong passion in mobile marketing
- A positive & can-do work mind-like attitudes
- Self-motivated individualTeam player with ability to work independently
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Comprehensive health care
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Regular team activities and events
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline
- Position is based in Singapore and candidate requires a valid pass to work in Singapore
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy working in a fast-paced technology based environment, we are interested in hearing from you. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.