Business Development Manager, Supply Partnerships
- New York, NY
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers – including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly.
Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore.
As Business Development Manager for Supply Partnerships at Smaato, you must be curious, able to hit the ground running, and have a command on the mobile ad tech space. You are also a good listener with excellent time management skills. You have exceptional verbal, written, communication and presentation skills to impress any potential client. You’re a self-motivated hunter and a positive team player. Good problem-solving skills with a high level of integrity demonstrated through solid work ethic are essential.
- Strong direct Publisher relationships
- Develop strategies to engage new Supply partners
- Align business opportunities to establish strong and long-term partnerships
- Management of clients to ensure strong partnerships, maximization of their available inventory and their daily delivery needs
- Facilitate client on initial integration support and monitor client’s satisfaction levels
- Keeping abreast of all business and mobile technology advances in the marketplace
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales
- Develop customized proposals/promotions for clients
- Completed Bachelor's degree from a 4 year university
- Good understanding of ad technology, Mobile and RTB.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Developed consultative solution-based sales approach
- Very strong customer relationship skills, ability to scrutinize client needs and to interact with all levels of management including and up to executive level
- Highly self-motivated, resilient, target driven, confident and determined
- Well organized, ability to multi-task
- Accurate forecasting
- Experience in Salesforce or other sales systems
- A minimum of two years experience selling digital, ad tech and / or mobile advertising solutions
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
Perks of being a Smaatie:
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline. We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and meals in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start-up environments
- Competitive salaries and generous benefits package including 100% employer paid health, dental, life and vision insurance, public commuter cost reimbursement, fsa, hsa, 401(k) plan. 21 days paid vacation and sick time, 2 paid floating holidays, 9 paid holidays and employee discount and supplemental benefit options through ADP.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- Wellness program and fitness reimbursement credit.
- Weekly catered breakfasts and lunches as well as summer/winter company wide parties
- Working in a beautiful, modern and sophisticated office located in iconic Empire State Building.
Be part of an empowered, innovative Smaato team changing the mobile world, and send us your application now!