- Singapore, Singapore
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers – including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly. Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore. Learn more at www.smaato.com.
We are looking for an independent individual to work in our Marketing - APAC team. A Marketing Intern will be an integral part of our global team. The role will help to facilitate and maintain the communication layer between Demand and Supply Partners through a variety of marketing and communications activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in the rapidly growing area of mobile marketing.
- Assists with the development, writing, and design of marketing plans, creative briefs, project recommendations, promotions and presentations
- Ensures that all internally developed creative marketing materials adhere to brand guidelines
- Procurement and management of marketing premium and stock
- Keep the marketing database up-to-date, importing new data, updating records and performing the necessary cross checks
- Conduct market researches (audiences and competitors) and any other duties assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Work with Supply and Demand teams to promote Smaato to relevant parties and support initiatives within the region as needed
- Internal communication and external parties’ liaison
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Masters Degree
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or other editing tools preferred
- Comfortable with numbers, Excel functions and enjoy drawing insights from analysis
- Marketing initiatives include China market; ability to communicate and write in Chinese would be required. Any other third languages can be an advantage
- Interest in the ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of Real-Time Bidding (RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), Demand-Side Platform (DSP), ad exchanges, networks business can be an advantage
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Regular team activities and events
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline
- Position is based in Singapore and candidate required a valid pass to work in Singapore
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy working in a fast-paced technology based environment, we are interested in hearing from you. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.