Software Engineering Intern
- Singapore, Singapore
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers – including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly. Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore. Learn more at www.smaato.com .
We are looking for an independent individual to work in our Sales Engineering - APAC team. An Operations, Software Engineering intern will assist in resolving technical issues faced by our Demand & Supply teams, this will include extracting data and analysing logs for necessary information.
Good Operations, Software Engineering interns are eager to learn and want to be part of the new experience in assisting our Sales Engineering team in identifying and resolving technical issues and complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
This is an exciting opportunity to enter the door of the rapidly growing mobile industry.
- Participate in the development of solutions for complex integrations in cooperation with our clients
- Develop automation tools to optimize testing process
- Work closely with business groups for customer support in APAC markets
- Process / format data for Sales Engineer tasks, e.g. data discrepancy
- Generate ad-hoc report from database
- Document current Sales Engineer processes and tools
- MS Excel
- Additional skill of Java and PHP is an advantage
- MySQL (Basic and advanced querying), Vertica is a plus
- Proficiency in Mandarin (both written and spoken) is a plus
- Pursuing a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Looking to exhibit your multi-disciplinary skills
- Capable of taking initiative in your work
- Passionate in widening your horizons in the area of mobile advertising
- Hungry for knowledge and have a great passion to learn
- Possess a positive and can-do work attitude
- Position is based in Singapore
- Existing students are required to obtain school’s consent and have a valid student pass during the internship period
- Internship period is from June 2018 to August 2018, commitment of at least 12 weeks full-time internship is required
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy working in a fast-paced technology based environment, we are interested in hearing from you. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you want to join us, apply here today!