Head of Sales (Indonesia)
- Jakarta, Indonesia
We are looking for an independent individual with mobile advertising sales experience to work in our Partnership team. The Head of Sales will report to our Joint Venture, PT Portal bursa Digital, in Indonesia. This position is primarily responsible of driving the development and expansion of sales in Indonesia, Jakarta.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in a fun and fast paced energetic environment with immense growth potential. We're looking for a candidate with strong interpersonal skills, with good understanding and proven track record of New Business Development in Indonesia. This position is based in Indonesia, Jakarta.
- Identify key decision makers within prospected targets
- Effectively communicate the Mobile Marketing value proposition
- Work closely with Agencies, Advertisers and Brand companies to identify key partnerships and opportunities
(a) Advertising Sales Management
- Ensure business targets and acquire new clients
- Sourcing and management of key corporate partnerships with Brands
- Develop and support of key clients through effective mobile advertising solutions
(b) Mobile Business Development
- Mobile reach development
- Initiate ventures and mobile strategies regionally
- Keeping abreast of all business and mobile technology advances in the marketplace
(c) Mobile Marketing
- Develop customized proposals/promotions for key clients
- At least 5 years experience in a digital/web/mobile advertising/media/ telco industry, with solid understanding of advertising terminologies and pricing structures
- Strong understanding of Real-Time Bidding (RTB) and mobile advertising business with emphasis on Client acquisition
- At least 2 years in a sales leadership position
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Strong executive presence and communications skills
- Startup experience
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
- Able to embrace cultural diversity and must work well with people/peers across the world
- Strong team player; ability to partner with sales and other cross-functional organizations.
- Dedicated to customer success and best-in-class solutions delivery.
- Committed to personal responsibility, accountability and integrity.
- Able to set clear objectives with defined results and follow through to success.
- Drive to compete and win aggressively, fairly and ethically in the marketplace.
- Comfortable with embracing constant change and innovation.
- Able to invent new and better ways to operate and satisfy customers; open minded to new ideas and unafraid to follow new paths.
- This position is based in Jakarta Indonesia and expected hiring will be in Q4
- Candidate should have a valid pass or allowed to work in Indonesia