Driver - Helper
- Brampton, ON, Canada
- Province: Ontario
NEW Competitive Hourly Rates and Great Benefits!!
At Sleep Country Canada/Dormez-vous?, we believe that a good night’s sleep is key to living healthier and happier lives. Driven by our purpose to transform lives by awakening Canadians to the power of sleep, we’re focused on delivering exceptional customer service and providing safe, high quality and sustainable sleep solutions as an essential component of physical, mental and emotional wellbeing for all.
A proud Canadian brand, we are Canada’s leading omnichannel sleep retailer committed to building a company culture that empowers equitable, diverse and inclusive teams, and where differences are embraced and valued. Working at Sleep Country Canada/Dormez-vous? is more than just a job, it is your opportunity to realize your full potential and be motivated every day to make a positive difference to your team and to the lives of our customers.
Our Delivery team plays a key role in our customers’ experience and making sure that each and every purchase ends with a smile! As a Driver - Helper, you will ensure our customers receive their order on time and with care.
- Deliver our products to each and every customer's homes in a professional, friendly, and enthusiastic manner that has them screaming "WOW!"
- Motivate yourself and others to provide a jaw dropping delivery experience
- Work together as part of the Operations Team to achieve and exceed goals and expectations
- Promise to leave work the way you came in!? This means following all required health and safety procedures! Safety always comes first!
Do you have?
- A high school diploma
- A clean Driver's Abstract? Don't worry, we will over look a few smudges- but we need to know you can handle a wheel!
- A Valid Driver's License
- Experience with driving a 5-ton vehicle...Give or take a few pounds!
- Experience working within a warehouse or delivery capacity. This is considered an asset, so it's not mandatory!
Are you able to?
- Lift a minimum of 88 lbs (40 kg's)?
- Think quickly and tackle problems on your own!
- Love our customers as much as we love sleep!?!
- Work a flexible shift, this includes evenings and weekends.
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.