Customer Service Administrator
- Delta, BC, Canada
- Province: British Columbia
At Sleep Country Canada / Dormez-Vous? We are crazy about sleep! Don't believe us!? We happen to be Canada's #1 specialty retailer with over 265 stores nationwide and growing.
Working at Sleep Country Canada (SCC) and Dormez-Vous? (DV) is more than just a job, it's your opportunity to realize your full potential! We trust you to make the right decisions- you will be motivated and empowered every day to make a positive difference to your team, the customer experience, and the growth of our business.
At SCC/DV, we work hard but most importantly, we play hard! We are driven by a shared set of core values that focus not only on providing the best customer service, but also on recognizing, developing, and caring for our own associates (that means YOU!). At Sleep Country, we realize there is more to success than work and working with us will allow you to be a part of a strong, vibrant, and fun work environment. We have an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator.
This role will be supporting Customer Service, Online Sales and Reception at our office in Richmond BC, 7431 Nelson Rd. Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- Exhibit effective communication with customers including customer phone calls, emails, voicemail responses, including some conflict management.
- Manage warranty claims, property damage claims and manifest queries
- Update customer’s files and various logs and complete
- Follow-up on outstanding files, warranty issues and inspections
- Respond to customer service related inquiries from the store associates and co-workers.
- Assist in preparing documentation for reports.
- Administer responses from Social Media and use applications such as Chat, Priority one and e-commerce.
- Contact e-commerce customers whose product is back ordered and offer a substitute item to secure delivery and offer any other related products to their purchase.
- Reschedule back ordered items.
- Contact self-serve white glove delivery customers to confirm their order before their delivery.
- Assist customers calling in to our lifestyle base line, troubleshoot and offer help to solve the issue and send the relevant lifestyle base warranty information to the manufacturer who will follow up with the customer.
- Take incoming calls via call centre software supporting various skillsets
- Assist with various requests from customers which include, warranty claims, property damages, e-commerce orders inquiry, refund updated and any other related questions
- Support the online sales team in busy times such as boxing day, black Friday, cyber Monday etc.
- Assist customers through their shopping experience
- Offer the complete sleep system by understanding client’s needs, products such as mattresses, accessories, adjustable bases etc. and completing the sale on line with them
- Provide reception coverage (lunch/late afternoon, vacation, etc..) which includes answering and directing calls, organizing and directing ingoing and outgoing mail/couriers, booking office meetings, greeting visitors (sign-in/badges)
Do you have?
- A high school diploma
- Any post secondary education? This is considered an asset, so it’s not mandatory!
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales and/or call center customer service environment
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
Are you able to?
- Work in a fast paced environment and deal with a high volume of customer requests
- Employ advanced computer skills and be familiar with programs such as Microsoft Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, zoom
- Problem solve effectively within company policies and guidelines
- Use tact and diplomacy at all times with internal as well as external customers
Why work for us:
- This is not just a job but a Career with opportunities for growth and advancement
- We provide full Medical & Dental Benefits and a Deferred Profit Sharing Program
- We offer Maternity/Parental Leave Top up Benefits
- We will invest in you and provide mentoring and development
- You will have access to our in-house learning platform that provides world class content of over 9,000 digital courses taught by industry experts in a variety of languages
- You can also take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement Program (Professional AND Personal Development that even includes scuba diving classes!)
- We provide an Annual Wellness Credit for all our Associates! Any products and services that improve your health and well-being are eligible, whether that’s health assessments, nutrition counselling, hiking shoes, a yoga outfit or fitness equipment!
- You are able to gain access to our Associate Discount Program where you will be able to enjoy some of the world’s best sleep products
- We also offer a paid day off to Volunteer at your local charity of choice
- We are also proud to share that we are winners of:
- Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Great Place to work
- Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.