Sales Associate- Store #131
- Bradford, ON, Canada
- Province: Ontario
At Sleep Country Canada/Dormez-vous? we are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a better night’s sleep.
Sales Associates at Sleep Country Canada/Dormez-vous? are at the heart of the customer experience. We provide our associates with continuous learning and development opportunities as well as the tools to help them become true Sleep Experts.
This full-time industry leading commissioned role will motivate and empower you to go above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
The average sales salary in 2019 was $70,000. But, we know you are not average!
Why Work for Us:
- This is not a job but a career
- We promote 100% leadership roles internally
- We are the proud winners of:
- Canada's Most Admired Corporate Culture
- 2018 Great Place to work
- 2018 Great Place to work for Millennial's
- 2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
- Mentoring and continuous talent development
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Monetary Sales Contests
- No caps on commission
- Monetary Bonuses
- We will invest in you and train you
- Offer paid day off to Volunteer at your local charity of choice
- Tuition reimbursement program that covers professional AND personal development (yes, it means that you can get reimbursed for your scuba diving classes!)
- Associate Discount Program
- Fitness Subsidy
- To succeed here, you'll need a positive, optimistic attitude and a strong customer focus
- Be ambitious and willing to commit to continuous education
- Engage with customers to identify their needs and wants
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Sales is an asset but not mandatory as we will invest in the right person!
- Ensure our stores always are visually appealing through product presentation, replenishment and store housekeeping
- Available to work days, evenings and weekends
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.