Full-Time Customer Service Representative (6-month contract)
- Richmond, BC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Pre-screen Questions: Customer Service Representative
- Province: British Columbia
At Sleep Country Canada/ Dormez-Vous? We are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a better night’s sleep.
Our Customer Service team plays a major role in making sure each and every purchase ends with a smile! As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a major role in ensuring that customers receive the help they need. We love our employees as much as our customers; which, is why we can guarantee you will feel challenged and at home each and every day!
Working at Sleep Country Canada (SCC) is more than just a job; it is your opportunity to realize your full potential! We trust you to make the right decisions- you will be motivated and empowered every day to make a positive difference to your team, the customer experience, and the growth of our business all while working in a fun work environment.
Why work for us:
- This is not a job but a career
- We are the proud winners of:
- 2018 Great Place to Work
- 2018 Great Place to work for Millennials
- 2019 Great Place To Work
- 2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
- 2019 Great Place to work for Giving Back
- Mentoring and continuous talent development
- Robust Medical & Dental Benefits
- We will invest in you and train you
- You will have Access to and Education Fund
- We will provide you with a Tuition reimbursement program that covers professional AND personal development (yes, it means that you can get reimbursed for your scuba diving classes!)
- We provide a Fitness Subsidy
- Regular social events (we work hard and play hard)
- Exhibit effective oral and written communication with customers, via online chat, email, and telephone calls?
- Resolve Issues and manage conflict?
- Administer responses from Social Media and other customer complaint forums?
- Use applications such as Chat, Priority one and e-commerce?
- Update customer’s files and various logs and complete customer call outs as required?
- Assist in preparing documentation for reports?
- Complete projects and duties as assigned?
- Manage compensation within department guidelines?
- Contact inspectors as well as qualify customers for inspections?
- Create inspections and record inspection results as well as feedback from customers?
- Educate customer and explain warranty specifications?
- Create warranty and damage exchanges using proper SOP and coding?
Do you have?
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a fast paced work environment; call-centre experience in a customer loyalty retention department is an asset
- A high school diploma?
- A post-secondary education? This would be our preference.
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English? Bilingualism is an asset!
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram?
- Above-average Navigational and Keyboarding skills (avg. 40-60 wpm)?
Are you able to?
- Write in a clear and concise manner?
- “Listen with your eyes” and be situationally aware?
- Work flexible hours? Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturday and/or Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.?
If you're the successful candidate who is asked to join our team, we'll offer you an industry-competitive salary!
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.