Training Program Assistant
Skyborne Airline Academy is one of the most respected and trusted global commercial pilot training academies in the industry. Skyborne delivers airline pilots, and have achieved this by radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from a unique educational approach in ground school, to world-class facilities, a modern fleet of aircraft and flight simulators, and an enviable instructional team. Skyborne is fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots.
Why Skyborne? Diversity is what drives us. Equality is what we stand on. Inclusion is what we strive for. Here at Skyborne Airline Academy we understand we are all unique and believe in creating an environment where we can truly be ourselves and embrace different perspectives, giving everyone the chance to think in new and creative ways. What we all have in common is our energy and passion for our roles while working together as one team.
As the Training Program Assistant you will be responsible for effectively assisting with the daily tracking, monitoring, and reporting of student progression, ensuring if any delays or issues are found, the notification has been provided to the Manager
Responsibilities include: -
- Work with other members of the scheduling department or flight line management for stage check scheduling events
- Check availability for check ride Instructors
- Enter requests from Department Managers that require to be shown in the Flight Logger system
- Enter stage events for check airmen
- Create cancellation log for students and reason behind cancellation
- Track student progress
- Act as a back up for the Scheduler
- Assist with the acknowledgment of TSA clearances, transport student for fingerprinting to local Sheriff office, ensuring FedEx envelopes are dropped off and processed.
- Assist with the logbook audits which consist of ensuring all lessons are properly audited and any issues are clarified before releasing student to ink in personal logbook.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of energy and commitment
- Strong communication skills
- Able to multi-task, manage different priorities and manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work unsupervised
- Excellent customer service skills
Work Hours- Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm
$18.00 an hour
At Skyborne we take care of our employees. In addition to a competitive salary package, we also offer a dynamic working environment and fantastic benefits which includes: -
Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision)
PTO - 18 days
Holidays - 9 days
If you’re looking for a place to work where you can make a positive impact in your daily role and contribute to Skyborne’s continued success, look no further and apply to join us today.