Customer Support Officer
We are Skyborne, a leading Aviation Training Company. We are a growth business that despite only being 5 years old has invested in a superb state of the art site and resources to deliver our vision of being the best at what we do. We are instrumental in our trainees’ journey to the flight deck.
Our Graduates are employed by the leading airlines in the business, with more big names in the pipeline. We have further plans to expand and increase our output. We set ourselves the highest standards, believe in professionalism and that work should be both satisfying and fun. We consider ourselves a people business and are a motivated bunch who take a pride in giving our trainees the best start to their fantastic careers in aviation. We employ a carefully selected team of professionals and have a customer service opportunity to join us at an exciting time.
The role covers a range of tasks that demand attention to detail from administrative, reception duties through to taking a lead on the presentation and maintenance of the site to deliver the highest service to customers and colleagues.
Reporting to our Customer Support Manager we are looking for a well organised, positive and conscientious individual with a ‘Can Do ‘ attitude.
Ideally with similar customer facing experience, this role also demands the ability to enjoy and thrive on multi-tasking. Candidates also must have exceptional people skills as our customers and colleagues are discerning and you will be a key front facing element of our brand.
Applicants must have:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts, across all levels.
- Significant experience in a customer service/customer facing role.
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly.
- HoP or another room scheduling software experience desirable, but not essential.
- Be available to work on weekends when required.
If you answered yes to all of the above, and can demonstrate experience of the responsibilities and tasks in the Job Description, then do apply so we can discuss this further.
Full Time - 40 hours, 07.45 - 16.15, Monday - Friday
Occasional weekend work
Salary up to £23,000 DOE