Skyborne Airline Academy is one of the most respected and trusted global commercial pilot training academies in the industry. Skyborne delivers airline pilots, and have achieved this by radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from a unique educational approach in ground school, to world-class facilities, a modern fleet of aircraft and flight simulators, and an enviable instructional team. Skyborne is fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots.
The Sales Executive is responsible for developing sales strategies and achieving revenue targets across various service and product channels in accordance with Skyborne’s budget plan; including but not limited to enrolments across the full range of programs offered. Management of inbound sales enquiries; written, telephone, face-to-face and those generated through social media platforms, website and events. Informative, professional communication skills, delivering against agreed KPI targets. Nurturing trusted relationships with potential students and their sponsors accordingly.
Management of the sales pipeline, delivering inspiring and informative content to facilitate the buying process. Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and marketing personnel to ensure a dynamic sales strategy and efficient selection and course enrolment process.
- Delivering sales targets against agreed budget
- Recognising and developing key channels to market to achieve sales objectives.
- Responding to all inbound enquiries, across all B2C campaigns, with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Developing positive relationships with potential customers and their sponsors through ongoing communications
- Primary point of contact for all students through the initial enquiry process.
- Report Sales department activities on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team on promotional materials and programs.
- Maintain data within the company CRM system, Sales Force.
- Working closely with the company’s recruitment and marketing team, ensuring commercial objectives are achieved.
- Ensuring that sales related key performance objectives are implemented and achieved through monthly KPI reporting.
- Providing market feedback to assist with the development of individual products and programmes.
- Delivering excellent service and upholding and improving NPS metrics
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university preferred, or five (5) years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; equivalency years’ experience substitution must be in related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in sales
- Knowledge and experience in flight training preferred. Knowledge of terminology, Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), and prerequisites for Skyborne Airline Academy courses, as specified by FAA regulations preferred.
- Experience in developing sales strategies to meet budget revenue targets.
Full Time - Monday through Friday
Salary: $60,000 + uncapped performance-based bonus
Must be legally eligible to work in the US