Skyborne Airline Academy is one of the most respected and trusted global commercial pilot training academies in the industry. Skyborne delivers airline pilots, and have achieved this by radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from a unique educational approach in ground school, to world-class facilities, a modern fleet of aircraft and flight simulators, and an enviable instructional team. Skyborne is fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots.
The Housekeeper is expected to perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain Skyborne Airline Academy dormitories establishments, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
- Remove debris from driveways, dormitories, and swimming pool areas.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Provide support to carry out tasks related to the needs of Academy Housing and Customer Support.
- Communicate and coordinate with Housing Manager regarding daily work responsibilities.
- Address student needs as it relates to housing and dormitories.
- Assist with filing, sorting, and data entry as necessary.
- Represent Student Services on dormitory inventory inspections, walk-through inspections in preparation for student inbound and random inspections for quality control.
- Participate in tasks off campus related to the needs of Housing.
- Handle daily information requests from prospects and customers, in person or on the telephone; answer, take messages or refer inquiries.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: (Preferred Requirements)
- High school diploma or Certificate of High School Equivalency (G.E.D. –demonstrated satisfactory performance in the General Educational Development Testing Program).
- One to two (1-2) years’ experience in housekeeping preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS:
- Valid Drivers’ License
Full Time Position typically 40 Hours Per Week Monday-Friday
$11.00 Per hour. Negotiable Dependent Upon Experience