Skyborne Airline Academy is one of the most respected and trusted global commercial pilot training academies in the industry. Skyborne delivers airline pilots, and have achieved this by radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from a unique educational approach in ground school, to world-class facilities, a modern fleet of aircraft and flight simulators, and an enviable instructional team. Skyborne is fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots.
Represents and coordinates between the Skyborne US, UK and India management teams and the IndiGo cadets and other Indian cadets in matters related to personal and professional performance that may arise during their training at Skyborne Airline Academy in Vero Beach.
- Be available to and act as an advisor and mentor to Indian cadets on issues related to non-technical matters such as accommodations, health and welfare, transportation, cultural assimilation, communication with Regional Director, Asia Pacific in Delhi and other non-training related matters.
- Coordinate arrival and departure of Indian cadets with the Skyborne Airline Academy Admissions team.
- Keep concise records of interface with cadets and provide monthly report on activities and issues resolved to the Regional Director, Asia Pacific as well as the Head of Customer Support.
- Meet with Indian cadets monthly to discuss ongoing concerns and seek input. Pass on issues from those meetings to Skyborne management for resolution and consideration.
- Assist in overseeing the cadet’s adherence to professional appearance and demeanor.
- Provide advice and counsel to Skyborne Airline Academy management and Regional Director Asia Pacific regarding the Indian program’s cadet issues while in the United States.
- Assist Skyborne Immigration in the resolution of cadet visa and leave of absence issues where possible.
- High School Diploma or GED Degree. Prefer an Associate Degree in Aviation Management or two years’ experience in a flight training provider.
- Ability to work in a team environment and support cultural diversity. Must be knowledgeable with programs such as Excel, Word, Power Point, and Adobe. Must have a high level of both written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- General knowledge of the following software: Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English through both verbal and written communication; able to speak, understand, read, and write.
- Ability to adapt to changing schedules and high-pressure situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent grammar and spelling.
- Ability to interact with various levels of management in a professional manner.
- Must have legal right to work in the US.
Salary Range $30k-$40k USD
Benefit Package includes...medical,dental, vision, and 401k Match