Tech Records & Stock Control – Fleet Support
Skyborne's vision is to be the most respected and trusted commercial pilot training academy in the industry, delivering airline-ready pilots, and to achieve this we are radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from our unique educational approach to our world-class facilities. We are fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots to hone their skills.
Based in Gloucestershire in the UK, with flight training partners in the US and Europe, we have amazing facilities and the right balance between training and self-motivated learning. Our Progressive Continuous Learning method focuses on ensuring candidates are always developing their talents and absorbing new skills from our vastly experienced instructors.
The Tech Records & Stock Control personnel are primarily responsible for the management of all parts and supplies plus assisting in the safe, efficient, and fully compliant operation of Skyborne’s Maintenance Department.
This exciting role will involve the use of previous direct experience to provide timely service to the fleet management and minimise aircraft down time through optimum preparation and organisation. A dynamic and progressive role, the Tech Records & Stock Control personnel will be adaptable and positive in an evolving Maintenance Department.
This role will be responsible for:
- Planning and preparation for upcoming scheduled maintenance ensuring service packs and recommended parts are ordered in a timely manner
- Act as primary contact to aircraft manufacturer supply departments
- Processing goods in, recording accurately, batch processing for full traceability
- Ensuring the segregation of u/s parts from serviceable parts
- Ensuring correct storage procedures are adhered to
- Maintaining the security and integrity of bonded stores
- Ongoing cleanliness and organisation of the stores area to ensure safe and effective working environment
- Control and maintenance of accurate stock levels plus carrying out periodic stock checks
- Accurate data entry to Stores database
- Accurate storage of material certification received
- Issuing materials / stock to jobs
- Placing Tooling orders on approved suppliers
- Monitoring calibration records
- Raise, issue and distribute aircraft status reports
- Ensuring Health & Safety and regulatory standards are met within the maintenance environment at all times
- Support with the preparation of Continuing Airworthiness paperwork including workpacks and ARC reports
- Support the compliance with regulatory responsibilities of UKCAA and ensures that all aircraft records are being updated to the standards as per the approved Exposition
- Maintain accurate Tech Records for the fleet
- Ensure all physical records received are filed and/or archived locally in accordance with procedures set out in the company Exposition
- High standard of communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts
- Exceptional attention to detail in order to produce accurate maintenance records
- High standard of numerical and organisational skills, and ability to prioritise work load and work under pressure
- Experience in use of computerised systems
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment
- Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly
- Demonstrable experience as a Stock Controller, plus experience in Aircraft Tech Records desirable.
- Understanding of aviation specific and regulatory requirements in the Stock Control and Tech Records environment desirable
Full time, permanent opportunity. 40 Hours per week,
Salary: up to £23,000 depending on experience
We also offer an extremely competitive benefits package which includes:
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of UK public holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
If you have the aspiration and enthusiasm to be part of our team please apply.