- Airport Dr, Vero Beach, FL 32960, USA
Skyborne Airline Academy is one of the most respected and trusted global commercial pilot training academies in the industry. Skyborne delivers airline pilots, and has achieved this by radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from a unique educational approach in ground school, to world-class facilities, a modern fleet of aircraft and flight simulators, and an enviable instructional team. Skyborne is fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots.
The Stockroom Manager is responsible to the Head of Maintenance for the operation of the stockroom in accordance with RSM manual. The Stockroom Manager is responsible for the acquisition and purchasing of all parts used by the Repair Station, using company purchase orders. The Stockroom Manager is responsible for the tracking of such purchase orders used by the Maintenance Department. In addition, the Stockroom Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring that the inventory tracking system in use is being utilized to its fullest capabilities and kept accurate as to reflect the current stock status.
- Reviewing the parts request log daily and notify the supervisors when Aircraft On Ground (AOG) parts become are available for installation. This must be done every day and is considered a high priority as it can affect aircraft availability.
- Review of the RII list to ensure adequate supplies to complete the items due for the upcoming month.
- Track progress of parts that have been sent out for repair: accessories and avionics sent out for repairs must be tracked in the RSM Tasks Lists, the file must be current, containing the part number, serial number, ship date and estimated return time of the item. These parts are to be regarded as high priority as they are our spares. When turnaround time exceeds two weeks, a follow up communication must be made with the vendor and any problems noted in the file. If this time exceeds three weeks, the Director of Maintenance will be notified. This file should be readily accessible for review by Supervisors with phone numbers and contact names included.
- Annual Calibration and monthly inspection of the company and employee tools and specialized equipment / test apparatus per Part II Section III and IV of the RSM.
- Identifying, controlling, segregating, and maintaining all stock and tools to a serviceable condition.
- Traceability of parts per Part II Section III of the RSM.
- The preservation of all articles or parts, while carried in inventory, including parts that are subject to deterioration and shelf-life specifications. Monthly Shelf-life inspections and removal of expired products and supplies.
- Maintaining an accurate inventory year-round and conducting an annual physical inventory.
- Submitting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor any technical information, etc., which is received by the stockroom pertaining to parts and supplies used at the Repair Station.
- Ensuring the Parts and Shipping Department is maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
- Perform weekly checks on consumable supplies to ensure adequate stock levels.
- To identify and segregate Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUP’s) in a manner acceptable to the FAA.
- Issue only acceptable parts and supplies for any job.
Acceptable industry practices shall be followed for the proper protection and storage of materials.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of inventory monitoring practices.
- Comfortable with computer programs and software
- Excel knowledge and proven experience
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three to Five years of experience in an aviation/auto mechanic repair facility
- Two plus years of supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient knowledge of inventory computer systems
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Previous industry knowledge of overall operations, management and wholesale relations (preferred)
$40-46,000 dependent on experience