- Airport Dr, Vero Beach, FL 32960, USA
Skyborne's is one of the most respected and trusted commercial pilot training academy in the industry, delivering airline pilots, and to achieve this we are radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from our unique educational approach to our world-class facilities. We are fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots to hone their skills.
The primary job duty of the Parts Clerk is to assist the Parts Room Manager in the running of the Aircraft Maintenance Departments Parts room. Daily duties involve shipping and receiving, issuing of aircraft parts and tools to mechanics and seeing that the parts are assigned to the correct work orders.
- Able to use Windows Microsoft programs, Outlook, Excel, Word, and the Maintenance Management System.
- Receiving of incoming parts from parts suppliers, performing the incoming inspection of the parts per our Repair Station Manual and placing said parts into the data base and inventory.
- Maintaining the parts room in a clean and orderly condition.
- Issuing and maintaining, organization of company owned shop tools stored in the parts room.
- Tracking the parts used and maintaining the minimum parts balance on hand.
- Assignment of issued parts to the correct aircraft work orders.
- Receiving all incoming packages, sorting said packages and delivering them to the proper departments.
- Running assorted errands and shopping for supplies needed to support the Maintenance Department.
In the absence of the Parts Room Manager the Parts Clerk must be able to accomplish the following:
- Order aircraft fuel at the direction of the Flight Line Supervisor or the DOM.
- Order requested AOG aircraft parts from the various Parts Suppliers.
- Check the reorder status of inventory and keep the parts room stocked with the needed parts to support our daily activities.
- Issue the needed purchase orders, getting them approved and ordering the parts. Combining the billing invoices, attaching them to the correct Purchase orders and submitting them to accounting.
- Watching for parts warranty issues and ensuring that the warranties are applied for and received. Listing said warranties on tracking sheet as to keep a file of successful claims and their savings amount.
- To work with department supervisors to always insure the best possible aircraft availability.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Valid Florida Driver’s License as they will be driving company vehicles.
- Able to use step ladders and lift 50 lbs.
- Attention to Detail
- Team Player
Part time, $11 per hour