- Airport Dr, Vero Beach, FL 32960, USA
Skyborne Airline Academy is one of the most respected and trusted global commercial pilot training academies in the industry. Skyborne delivers airline pilots, and have achieved this by radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from a unique educational approach in ground school, to world-class facilities, a modern fleet of aircraft and flight simulators, and an enviable instructional team. Skyborne is fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots.
The basic responsibility of an A&P Mechanic is to maintain and repair the equipment needed to make planes operate safely. This includes the repair, inspection and maintaining the structural, mechanical and electronic elements of the aircraft, replacing parts, measuring wear and assessing whether parts need repair or replacement.
- Performing aircraft maintenance and repairs in accordance with applicable:
- Federal Aviation Regulations
- Company and repair station manuals
- Company and department policies
- FAA ASAP and Skyborne SMS Programs
- Ensuring consistent quality of workmanship
- General Aviation experience with 100 hour, annual inspections, sheet metal repairs, trouble shooting systems and replacement of parts experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Airframe and Power plant license required.
- Aviation experience preferred but not required.
- Positive and professional attitude
- Attention to detail
- General knowledge and use of hand tools
- Must be able to read and understand technical manuals
- Must be able to work and interact with other mechanics and supervisors in a professional manner.
- Familiar with firefighting and first aid equipment.
Full time position
$23.00 per hour