- 2805 Airport Dr, Vero Beach, FL 32960, USA
Skyborne Airline Academy is one of the most respected and trusted global commercial pilot training academies in the industry. Skyborne delivers airline pilots, and have achieved this by radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from a unique educational approach in ground school, to world-class facilities, a modern fleet of aircraft and flight simulators, and an enviable instructional team. Skyborne is fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots.
- Aircraft detailers clean the exterior and interior of an aircraft to restore it to like-new condition. Exterior wash. De-bug all leading edges before the actual wash. Belly de-grease. Clean the belly of the aircraft by hand with a specialist cleaner to remove the grease. Compounding and wax. Remove old wax, paint oxidation, and contaminants by hand buffing compounding process.
- Apply wax to restore shine, ensure all excessive wax is removed.
- Interior vacuum flooring and clean and wash surface
- Clean windows with aviation window cleaner as trained.
- Cabin detail. Wipe down all surfaces, seats, sidewalls, and headline. Clean and check seats and seatbelts for stains.
- Apply conditioner to aircraft’s seats and other vinyl surfaces.
- Cockpit clean. Wiped down the inside of the windscreen, sidewalls, and flat surfaces. Remove any trash.
- Remove any and all mildew from around window seals and overhead headliner.
- High School Diploma preferred
- Hard working, responsible work ethic. Able to work unsupervised while being productive.
- Attention to Detail and respectful of company equipment.
- Physical Requirements: Aircraft detailing is physically demanding, cleaning inside the cabin involves bending and stretching to clean under seats. This job will involve lifting of (50 lbs.) and moving industrial vacuums, working with specialized cleaning tools and more. Also, cleaning the exterior of a plane is challenging due to its size. This might require you to climb up and down high ladders to access those hard-to-reach parts of the plane. Therefore, you will need to be in good physical shape to complete each aircraft detailing job successfully.
- Work Environment: work is done outside on the flight line, must be able to work in extreme heat and sun.
Full time position
$13.00 per hour