Customer Support - Front of House
- Skypark Flight Centre Gloucestershire Airport, Cheltenham, Glos, United Kingdom
Skyborne is the most respected and trusted commercial pilot training academy in the industry, delivering airline-ready pilots. To achieve this we have radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from our unique educational approach to our world-class facilities. We are fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots to hone their skills.
Based in Gloucestershire in the UK, with flight training partners in the US and Europe, we have amazing facilities and the right balance between training and self-motivated learning. Our Progressive Continuous Learning method focuses on ensuring candidates are always developing their talents and absorbing new skills from our vastly experienced instructors.
OVERVIEW & OBJECTIVES
The Customer Support role is responsible for ensuring our customers have a first-class experience during their time with Skyborne.
This integral, front of house position is the primary contact point for all Skyborne customers on site at our Gloucester Head Quarters. A key customer contact through the onboarding process for all new starters, ensuring accurate collation of all necessary documentation, leading to a seamless enrolment process.
Maintaining high standards through the training facility and coordinating with third party suppliers.
- Day to day responsibility for dealing with front of house duties including providing a first-class service when greeting customers directing callers appropriately.
- Taking ownership for the onboarding and communication with trainees prior to course commencement and all associated administration processes.
- Close coordination with the Operational team to ensure customer documentation checked and verified.
- Ensuring the highest standard of presentation and upkeep throughout the Gloucestershire Airport Training Centre facility, including management of the cleaning contract.
- Primary on-site contact for trainee and customer non-operational feedback.
- Responsible for stock control of consumable supplies to ensure the smooth running of the Training Centre.
- Participating and assisting with event organisation to include open days, graduation events, airline visits, airline forums and university visits.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring Health & Safety procedures are communicated to customers and adhered to.
- Awareness of the accommodation coordination process to provide cover as required
- Focus on continuous improvement across all aspects of the role.
- Aviation experience desirable
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to deal effectively with internal and external customers, across all levels
- Significant experience in a customer service/customer facing role
- Proven track record and experience in an admin role
- Microsoft Office skills and experience, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment
- Adapts to change and has the ability to work under pressure
Full time, Monday to Friday, 08.00 - 16.30
In return, we offer a very competitive benefits package which includes:
- Salary £18-21,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave (plus UK Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
If you have the aspiration and enthusiasm to be part of our team please apply.