- Skypark Flight Centre, Staverton, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Skyborne's vision is to be the most respected and trusted commercial pilot training academy in the industry, delivering airline-ready pilots, and to achieve this we are radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from our unique educational approach to our world-class facilities. We are fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots to hone their skills.
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing sales strategies and achieving revenue targets across various service and product channels in accordance with Skyborne’s budget and 5 year plan; including but not limited to enrolments across Integrated, Modular and Military programmes. Management of inbound sales enquiries; written, telephone, face-to-face and those generated through social media platforms. Informative, professional communication skills, delivering against agreed KPI targets. Nurturing trusted relationships with potential trainees and their sponsors accordingly.
Management of the pipeline and enrolment process, including contractual requirements. Working closely with Recruitment and Marketing senior management personnel to ensure a dynamic sales strategy and efficient selection and course enrolment process.
Recognising and developing key channels to market to achieve sales objectives.
Responding to all inbound enquiries, across all B2C campaigns, with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
Primary point of contact for all trainees through the enrolment process.
Responsible for relevant contract issuance across all programmes.
Collation of required enrolment paperwork to meet regulatory requirements.
Ensure first stage payments are received, requiring close liaison with Finance personnel.
Working closely with the company’s recruitment and marketing team, ensuring commercial objectives are achieved.
Ensuring that sales related key performance objectives are implemented and achieved through monthly KPI reporting.
Providing market feedback to assist with the development of individual products and programmes.
- Minimum high school standard of education.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Aviation/airline experience highly desirable.
- Experience in developing sales strategies to meet budget revenue targets.
- Demonstrate high a level of customer service and focus.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT application skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel or Mac OS equivalent
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly.
- Completer finisher and results orientated approach to achieving/exceeding targets.
Full time, permanent opportunity. 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work by agreement.
Cheltenham and Gloucester area based. Some national and international travel as required to support promotional events.
We also offer an extremely competitive benefits package which includes:
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of UK public holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Death in Service Benefit