Customer Support - Castellon
- El Grao de Castellón, Castellon, Spain
Skyborne's vision is to be the most respected and trusted commercial pilot training academy in the industry, delivering airline-ready pilots, and to achieve this we are radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from our unique educational approach to our world-class facilities. We are fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots to hone their skills.
Based in Gloucestershire in the UK, with a fair weather base in Spain, we have amazing facilities and the right balance between training and self-motivated learning. Our Progressive Continuous Learning method focuses on ensuring you are always developing your talents and absorbing new skills from our vastly experienced instructors. Start your journey to becoming a professional airline pilot today by choosing to fly with Skyborne.
The Customer Support role is responsible for ensuring our customers have a first-class experience during their time with Skyborne.
This integral, front of house position is the primary contact point for all Skyborne customers on site in Castellon. Ensuring Cadet welfare issues are to be managed effectively, gaining support from the wider team as required. Maintaining high standards through the training facility and coordinating with third party suppliers.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Day to day responsibility for dealing with front of house duties such as switch board operation and greeting customers.
- Offering professional, first line support to Cadet customers in relation to accommodation, uniform and general welfare.
- Ensuring the highest standard of maintenance and upkeep throughout the Castellon Training Centre facility and including management of the cleaning contract.
- Developing key relationships both internally and externally to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Offer administrative support to operational teams as required.
- Responsible for stock control of consumables such as brochure materials and supplies.
- Maintenance of the NPS feedback and customer surveys.
- Participating and assisting with event organisation to include open days, airline visits, airline forums and university visits.
- Focus on continuous improvement across all aspects of the role.
Hours of work will be 0830 - 1700 Monday to Friday
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts, across all levels
- Significant experience in a customer service/customer facing role
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment
- Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly
In return, we offer a very competitive benefits package which includes:
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of UK Public Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
- Death in service benefit
If you have the aspiration and enthusiasm to be part of our team please apply.