Operations & Training Support Officer - Castellon
- Acceso sur al Puerto de Castellón, El Grao de Castellón, Castellón, Spain
Skyborne's vision is to be the most respected and trusted commercial pilot training academy in the industry, delivering airline-ready pilots, and to achieve this we are radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from our unique educational approach to our world-class facilities. We are fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots to hone their skills.
Based in Gloucestershire in the UK, with flight training partners in the US and Europe, we have amazing facilities and the right balance between training and self-motivated learning. Our Progressive Continuous Learning method focuses on ensuring candidates are always developing their talents and absorbing new skills from our vastly experienced instructors.
The Administrative & Operational support of all trainees from on-boarding through to the graduation from Skyborne is key to candidates receiving a positive experience. This role focuses on the optimisation of course numbers and training programmes through liaison with Training Managers, the Operations Manager and the Directors of Skyborne, all the while ensuring that the Castellon operation optimises the use of aircraft whilst providing an exceptional customer experience.
This role will be responsible for:
- Support of the Flightlogger account - our training database system.
- Support of the administration process associated with Flight school and other training.
- Provide statistical information for the training team to support analysis of student performance and attend Trainee Performance Review Board (TPRB).
- Support the preparation and publication of trainee reports and exam results to trainee sponsors.
- Regular phone contact to provide support and problem solving to cadets waiting to start courses.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the training management team.
- Creating the daily, weekly, monthly schedule for aircraft.
- Manage the day to day operations at the Castellon location.
- Manage the aircraft maintenance schedule through liaison with the aircraft maintenance provider.
- Previous Aviation Flight school experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Training Support team
- Extensive experience of EASA/UKCAA regulations and approvals
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable and able to accept changes and adjust accordingly
- Previous experience of working and fostering professional relationships with trainees
- Fluent English and Spanish required (ICAO Level 5 or above)
In return, we offer a very competitive benefits package which includes:
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of UK Public Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
- Death in service benefit
If you have the aspiration and enthusiasm to be part of our team please apply.