Theoretical Knowledge Instructor
- Skypark Flight Centre, Staverton, Gloucestershire, gb
Skyborne's vision is to be the most respected and trusted commercial pilot training academy in the industry, delivering airline-ready pilots, and to achieve this we are radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from our unique educational approach to our world-class facilities. We are fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots to hone their skills.
Based in Gloucestershire in the UK, with flight training partners in the US and Europe, we have amazing facilities and the right balance between training and self-motivated learning. Our Progressive Continuous Learning method focuses on ensuring candidates are always developing their talents and absorbing new skills from our vastly experienced instructors.
The Theoretical Knowledge Instructor is responsible for delivering high quality theoretical knowledge Instruction in accordance with Skyborne Airline Academy standards and applicable aviation authority regulations. They ensure that each student meets course standards, training requirements and objectives. The Theoretical Knowledge Instructor shall lead by example with a strong focus on professional behaviour and attitude besides strong theoretical and practical knowledge of their subjects.
The role will be responsible for:
- Delivering Theoretical Knowledge Instruction to students
- Monitoring student Theoretical Knowledge progress.
- Preparing and maintaining Training Records.
- Ensuring that his/her Theoretical Knowledge is ‘up to date’ with all current published learning objectives.
- Conducting administrative and other duties that directly support the role of the CTKI.
- Ensuring training policies and processes are followed.
- Communicating/promoting policies, procedures and standards throughout the school.
- Ensuring that all Theoretical knowledge training documentation, manuals and courseware are fit for purpose and meet the requirements of the business.
- Ensuring that Theoretical Knowledge training is delivered to meet Skyborne Airline Academy objective of being the safest, highest quality and customer focused training school in the world.
- Extensive ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Instruction Delivery.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels.
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment.Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly.
- Ability to maintain strong customer orientation under adverse circumstances.
In return, we offer a very competitive benefits package which includes:
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of UK Public Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Company Health Insurance Scheme
- Attractive salary up to £50,000 pa depending on experience
If you have the aspiration and enthusiasm to be part of our team please apply.