.Net Full stack Developer w/ Angular & AWS - 100% Remote
- State Road 84, Davie, FL, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Everything we do is about empowering people to do the extraordinary – from our clients who are transforming the world to our team who are driving change through technology. It was true when Sky Solutions was founded in 2008, and it’s just as true today.
- Position Title: .Net Full stack Developer w/ Angular & AWS
- Location: Davie, FL
- Duration: Long Term
Looking for Seniors with over 10 years. H1's accepted, GC , GC EAD and USC's are highly preferred,
This position can be performed anywhere in the United States.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- As a member of the application development team, the Sr. Software Developer is responsible for full stack application development on a greenfield development project.
- Participate in design reviews and other technical team discussions.
- Participate in established agile practices of sprint planning, development, testing, troubleshooting, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and product demonstrations.
- Mentor junior developers, perform code reviews, and ensure engineering best practices are adhered to.
- 5+ years experience in developing software with .Net, Angular
- Full stack engineer proficient in
- Angular 10
- C#, .Net
- SQL/ No SQL DB
- API driven design & dev
- Angular.js (nice to have)
- Lead cross-functional product development teams to design, develop and enhance software assets that meet or exceed internal and external(customer) expectations, and meet product functionality, cost and delivery schedules. Apply knowledge to create an environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth and innovation. Support the sales process as needed by participating in the solution design.
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process including architectural styles and design patterns.
- Experience building and using REST services in a cloud environment
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team of engineers, or alone as required
- Ability to assist the team in troubleshooting and resolving application performance issues on AWS.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.