- N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN, USA
SkillDemand is a revolutionary force to be reckoned with, dedicated to connecting local, top-qualified talent into rewarding careers. With an unparalleled range of homegrown tools, data analytics, and a people-centered approach, we’ve created a solutions-oriented culture where both our clients and our contractors thrive. Our nationwide success story speaks for itself as we have established growth in: IN, MA, NC, VA, TX, FL & continuing to expand!
At SkillDemand, hiring is made easy across any industry, including: Healthcare, Finance, Engineering, Administrative & Support Services, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals & more. Our mission is defined by serving your values, supporting our communities’ sustainability, and providing the highest quality workforce solutions for all.
- Creates and develops training curriculum and training materials based on proven adult learning techniques including ADDIE, Rapid Course Development, and Adult Learning Theory.
- Creates and develops training scenarios and updates comprehensive training environment data resources to ensure that systems training mimics the production environment systems tools used by employees on a daily basis.
- Works extensively with business partners and SMEs to perform needs analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that meet learner and stakeholder needs and organizational quality standards develop qualitative and quantitative assessment tools to measure learner requirements, competencies, and organizational quality standards.
- Teaches instructional programs in accordance with training or other course requirements and organize materials to be presented.
- Develops assessments to measure and assess effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance in the workplace, integrating results into new and existing course curriculum.
- Reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed curriculums and recommend changes to policies and procedures as applicable.
- Develops and creates training resources and maintains/updates systems training environment and library of training resources to align with operational excellence.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds. Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.