Full Stack .NET Developer
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
The Senior Developer Analyst is a key engineer on the COMPASS team. COMPASS is a custom, complex, mission-critical application used globally at Skechers and provides services around product data, sales catalogs, inventory valuation, logistics, and costing/pricing. As part of Skechers technology modernization strategy, COMPASS will be rearchitecting key pieces to embrace AWS cloud, serverless technologies, and modern delivery pipelines. This engineering role will perform front-end and back-end design, coding, testing, and operations on the COMPASS system.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Design front-end website components and back-end processes, working within the COMPASS design framework.
- Able to work alone or in coordination with internal and external teams.
- Serve as liaison to Business Analysts to derive requirement and technical specs
- Support off hour processes for production, when needed
- Derive testing criteria for targeted project tasks and develop Unit Tests
- Other duties as assigned
5-10 years’ full-time software development experience using the following;
- DEV Tooling: Visual Studio, Crystal Reports
- SCM: VSS, GIT
- Tools: Microsoft Teams, Jira, Service Now, IIS, Postman, Talend
- Frameworks: jQuery, RESTful Services / APIs
- Skills: Cross-Browser Development, Testing and Debugging, Windows OS, Problem Solving
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors or better in COMPSCI or related field
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Software engineering pattern, architecture, and best practices
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.