Client Services Technician
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
The Client Services Technician, is responsible for providing technical support to corporate end-users. Issues include but are not limited to hardware, software and network. In addition, this position will also require working on special projects and maintaining documentation/inventory.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Make software and hardware recommendations
- Install, configure, and deploy multi-platform end-points, enterprise software and other 3rd party applications
- OS Provisioning, as well as creating and deploying software distribution packages
- Use Workspace One for asset management
- Understand and support the corporate network topology
- Conform with and abide by all instructions, policies, regulations, and work procedures
- Collaborate with the Client Services team, as well as other IT groups
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in Macintosh Hardware, Software and 3rd Party Applications
- Proficiency in MS Office o365, Windows 10, MacOS, Active Directory and remote connectivity tools
- Experience with desktop support and OS Provisioning
- Desire to learn
- Ability to make sound independent decisions
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with others
- Must have the flexibility/availability to work various shifts and accommodate weekend overtime support requirements
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work under pressure
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a Desktop Support or Service Desk role in a corporate environment with 200+ users.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.