Global Sales Analyst
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
Responsible for analyzing international sales on a customer level and driving performance through new and existing processes, reporting, capabilities, and campaigns. Customer price requests and margin analysis are a key function for this role. Reporting and processes include allowance reviews, margin queries, and sales forecasting. Capabilities include Micro-strategy reports, Alteryx workflows, and Tableau dashboards.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Find opportunities to grow strategic accounts through sales processes and capabilities.
- Manage ad hoc requests related to customer margin, terms, and allowances.
- Create wholesale customer email campaigns to support sales strategy.
- Formulate customer level price requests for high volume wholesale accounts.
- Ensure net margins are maintained for all business units and summarized for upper management.
- Compile and manipulate large amounts of data from multiple systems then analyze and presents findings in a clear format.
- Create reports and pull data for ad hoc analysis from MicroStrategy business intelligence tool and various systems.
- Create Alteryx workflows for complex analysis and automation of routine tasks.
- Analyze complex business problems and assesses how automated systems can be implemented to solve them.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with wholesale customer data, terms, and sales processes.
- Experience creating customer-facing email campaigns.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and highly analytical.
- Experience working directly with senior leadership on high visibility deliverables.
- Ability to manage many projects with changing priorities.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years experience as an analyst in a sales or finance organization.
- Ability to analyze complex models in Excel and Alteryx.
- Experience developing capabilities in Micro-strategy and Tableau.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.