- Dallas, Dallas, TX, us
- Employees can work remotely
- Employment Status: Regular
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
The Skechers Talent Acquisition team is at the central hub of the entire organization and fuels the company’s success with amazing talent. The Regional Recruiter oversees Store Manager-level and above searches for an assigned region or regions and advises their stores, team and leaders on strategies and tools that acquire amazing stores talent for Skechers. This critical role is both a tireless hunter for talent and global business partner and knows how to artfully balance heavy sourcing & searches with market visits, high-level meetings, and projects. The Regional Recruiter loves both sides of that coin and thrives on the dual focus of their incredibly fun role!
- Expert: Puts their exceptional recruiting chops to work in developing search & recruiting strategies that meet and exceed hiring plans and dramatically elevate their regions’ talent. Coaches, mentors, and trains their Regional, District and Store Managers daily on recruiting plans, tools, and overall hiring efforts.
- Maximizer: Develops and leads a wide array of localized talent channel programs and events that advance their candidate pool and meets the business’ talent needs to deliver on its recruiting goals on campus and through diversity & inclusion outreach. Strives for and celebrates high ROI across these efforts.
- Ambassador: Passionately leads and ensures an exceptional candidate experience through hiring events, digital and social media recruiting, job posts integrity and throughout the entire interview process.
- Partner: Serves as a collaborator, colleague, advisor and resource for their assigned regions and leaders on all thing’s talent: hiring, retention, succession, training, development, and HR tools. Focuses heavily on partnership with their partner Employee Relations Manager in each region to ensure a highly successful 360-degree talent culture.
Our ideal candidate has experience in retail or hospitality talent acquisition across a network of cities/markets/states, etc. Candidates with previous roles in talent acquisition and/or retail multi-unit leaders focused on recruitment are highly desired. Ideal skills include:
- You have led recruiting in a retail, hospitality, restaurant or related field for a large, multi-state territory and you just can’t get enough!
- Even with a multi-state, multi-time zone and multi-leader territory, you still function effectively and even thrive in times of change, evolving business needs and shifting priorities and have a honed ability to stay flexible to the unforeseen.
- You are a true business partner and will do whatever it takes to build, maintain, or grow exceptional relationships with your internal customers, colleagues, and candidates.
- Top notch communication, execution and follow-through.
- You’re comfortable “on-the-road” and look forward to frequent travel (up to 50%) as an opportunity to connect or reconnect with your teams.