Digital Project Coordinator
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
Skechers Digital is hiring a project coordinator to join its digital project and program team. This role will support multiple projects and programs, such as international e-commerce, marketing automation, digital campaigns and/or digital product development. This person will be an integral part of the digital program team, working with the director of program management, project managers and scrum masters. The primary focus is to ensure clarity of work assignments, and organization of documentation to keep projects moving.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced digital/software environment, excellent communication and organizational skills, be tech savvy, and have an interest in building Skechers direct-to-consumer eCommerce business. This role will report to the Director of Digital Program Management and become part of a core Digital program team managing and delivering projects to accelerate business growth for Skechers USA.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Create and manage basic projects to support larger program initiatives, working independently as well as collaborating with project and program managers.
- Create, organize and update project artifacts in Confluence and Teams
- Conduct light business analysis and data organization
- Communicate schedules and deadlines with internal team members, vendors and stakeholders
- Triage daily requests and issue intake via various systems such as email, Smartsheet and Jira
- Handles incoming requests/issues/questions, track down decision makers, address directly if applicable, and/or drive to clear decisions that unblock work.
- Coordinate, schedule and/or lead meetings as necessary with clear agendas, objectives and action owners
- Serve as point of contact for digital partners across Skechers for requests
- Support eCommerce platform team with digital domain expertise and solid project management/project coordination fundamentals
- Connect teams and stakeholders across IT, Digital, Creative, Content, Retail and Marketing groups.
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with attention to detail
- Ability to learn new processes
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to manage competing priorities to get things done with little supervision
- Digital savvy
- Understanding of Agile /SCRUM method helpful but not required
- Basic understanding of business process improvement
- Basic Power-point, Office, Word skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3–5 years working with digital project teams
- Experience with eCommerce helpful
- Experience with digital project management tools such as Jira, Smartsheet, Asana or Confluence
- 2+ years experience working with executive stakeholders
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.