SRE, Ecomm Production Support Lead
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
Skechers Digital is looking for a Production Support Lead / Site Reliability Engineer to coordinate & communicate with Customer Service and IT for any incidents on Global E-commerce, Loyalty, Native App, and Digital Direct-To-Consumer business. The successful candidate will work to establish processes consistent with digital best practices by establishing operational KPI's, reporting, alerts, communicate plans and status to team members and stakeholders, manage incoming incidents and triage and other day-to-day interactions as needed to keep projects moving.
This role will report to the Director of Quality Assurance and Product Support, and will become part of a core Digital program team delivering production support to accelerate business growth for Skechers USA.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Strong technical background ideally within a production support environment.
- Extensive experience in client-facing roles, excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Monitor baselines of technical KPIs such as uptime, performance, and error rate of E-commerce platform and drive the efforts to improve these with the help of other teams, as needed.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health.
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software applications.
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding.
- Create/maintain operational runbook.
- Prioritize incidents raised and resolve it accordingly.
- Coordinate escalation and resolution of major service issues.
- Incident classification, review after incident, gather information on RCA and communicate to the team.
- Report promptly to management and business partners regarding critical outages until resolution.
- Provide on-call support and provide release support.
- Collaborate with the product owners, business, developers, and QE, as needed.
- Creates, manages and maintains document reports.
- Use tools to understand customer’s friction points and help to resolve it.
- DIGITAL/ECOMMERCE experience required
- 5+ years of experience in providing application production support for eCommerce website.
- Strong experience in diagnosing production issue and debug code.
- Strong experience with monitoring tools and log aggregation tools.
- Experience on Jira, Servicenow, Confluence.
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases, including an understanding of relational table designs and running SQL.
- Hands-on experience in APIs validation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times. The employee is regularly required to lift a 35 - 40lb dress form for garment evaluations.