ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - Temporary 6 months
- Calle Goya, 29 - 4º planta, MADRID, MADRID, Spain
- A jornada completa
- Employment Status: Temp to Hire
Descripción de la empresa
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at www.skechers.es.
Descripción del empleo
Preservation of Company assets and preparation of monthly financial statements as well as preparation of key internal reports that measure company performance in established business units.
Essential Job Results
· Directs and manages the monthly close of subsidiaries books.
· Preparation and review of work products to meet closing deadlines, insuring completeness and accuracy in order to comply with US SOX guidelines.
· Monitor closely company’s inventory and depository accounts.
· Insure timely payment of obligations.
· Responsible for all tax compliance, preparing and filing corporation tax & VAT returns
· Responsible for all aspects of AR ledgers, cash collection & credit control functions.
· Responsible for all aspects of AP ledgers, payments and bank reconciliation
· Provide technical accounting support
· Preparation of Budgets & Forecasts
• Good presentation and numeracy skills
• Proficiency in Excel (vlookup, macros, etc...) and experience with RPA desirable
• Accounting knowledge
• Excellent communication skills over the phone, via e-mail and face to face
• Accuracy in all aspects of work
• To be self motivated and able to work to your own initiative
• A professional, friendly and approachable attitude and demeanor
• The ability to communicate and build successful professional relationships both internally and externally
• Minimum 3 years of experience in accounts of Finance Department
• Spanish bilingual and very good command on English (Level Advanced - C1)
WHAT IS THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS? OUR PEOPLE!
We thrive on fashion, design without limits and aim to succeed while having fun in the process.
Here at Skechers, we don't only believe in internal growth, but we encourage it! You can expect to grow with a company that believes in your talent and understands the importance of the investment for your future.
You will have the chance to work with a variety of individuals from different backgrounds and levels within the company that will help empower you to take the next step in your career. The key is dedication, determination and passion!
WELCOME TO YOUR FUTURE AT SKECHERS.