- 1240 Rosecrans Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
A merchandise allocator is responsible for analyzing merchandise sales and planning store inventory by utilizing targets. Allocators will work with the Store Planner and Buying team to ensure we have the proper flow of product to maximize sales and profitability.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Manage styles from initial allocation through end of life cycle, including replenishment and consolidation of goods to other stores or channels.
- Ship to open-to-ship targets within +/-5% by store, following the weekly priority list and weekly targets.
- Manage overall store inventory levels based on store capacity, attributes, seasonality and selling curves. Monitor flow of initial assortments as well as replenishment to stores by category
- Utilize weekly Top 24 to review and adjust models using model matrix. Model adjustments over 20% require management approval. A recap of all model adjustments is due each week.
- Ensure strong stock position by store on core, seasonal and new styles. Partner with the Buying/ Planning team to maximize sales and profit
- Establish strong relationships with buying/planning team in order to better understand merchandising strategies and needs of the business.
- Strong aptitude with numbers
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excels in a team environment and in developing strong interpersonal relationships, while maintaining an individual determination to accomplish goals
- Driven to excel and succeed, taking full ownership of his or her success
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficient with Advanced computer skills in Excel ( pivot tables, v-lookups, etc)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.