- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
Executive Assistant is responsible for providing executive-level support to the VP/GMM of International, while managing a wide range of administrative tasks to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of
International Merchandising and Planning
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Provide executive-level support to VP/GMM International Merchandising, including calendar management, expense reporting, travel arrangements, conference calls, organization/filing of reports
- Organize and prioritize daily/weekly flow of information, sorting and printing reports by territory/country
- Global Conference - twice a year setting up and managing a rotation schedule encompassing 2 hour sessions for 23 showrooms in addition to management meetings for approx. 300 people, a 3 week schedule including weekends. Need to be available weekends and longer hours to accommodate the needs of the conference
- Manage VPs’ travel schedule – passports/visa’s, flights, hotel accommodations, communication based on different time zones when necessary
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants, internal departments and partners
- Anticipate and support day to day departmental operations including managing team calendars, projects and workflow to ensure timeliness of meetings and awareness of current priorities
- Learn company reports, their meaning, and how to look up information to help provide research support
- Comfortable with large data sets, using tools such as MicroStrategy.
- Manage the flow of employee requests to meet or talk with the VP, obtain the necessary information so that the VP is aware of the discussion topic, and arrange meetings according to priority
- Help plan dinners or special event logistics when partners are visiting our showroom
- Onboard new team members and work closely with hiring manager and departments such as HR/Recruiting/IT to ensure proper set up prior to their arrival
- Other miscellaneous duties when necessary
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding filing and organizational skills (on line and files)
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Thrives working in a busy and stressful environment
- Rebounds from difficulty
- Optimistic, entrepreneurial, and a team player
- Clear-headed, and calm, able to handle stress
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a multi-task environment with a sense of urgency
- Well-organized with focused attention to detail
- Resourceful and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with absolute discretion
- Able to work with people of all corporate levels
- Understand countries/territories and time zones
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience performing administrate type duties in a corporate environment
- Two or more years of full-time experience in footwear or apparel industry preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Adobe Reader, Concur, Kronos, and FileNet experience preferred
- Zoom – virtual conference calls with partners.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.