Data Entry Clerk - (1 Year Maternity Leave Contract)
- 5055 Satellite Dr, Mississauga, ON L4W 5K7, Canada
- Employment Status: Regular
NOW TRENDING: Careers at SKECHERS.
Join our global family of innovators who make an incredible impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world! Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning organization in new directions behind the scenes, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
To provide exceptional Customer Service to customers by handling their questions and concerns using strong communication skills and professionalism. This position will also assist the Customer Service Department in multiple areas with a main focus on data entry.
Essential Job Results
- Process immediate orders for independent accounts via fax, email and phone within the expected deadline
- Complete all data entry for Customer Service
- Verify and ensure accuracy of data in the system
- Track all customer orders and shipments in the system
- Assist customers by answering queries, problem solving and providing detailed information
- Run weekly reports to maintain a clean order bank
- Create customer skus in the system
- Enter booking orders
- Review web form orders
- Prepare manual credit/invoices with appropriate back-up;
- Check availability of product;
- Check and respond to consumer requests through infocanada emails
- Process cancellations
- Complete general filing / Scanning
- Process Return Authorizations
- Any other duties that arise from time to time.
- 1-2 years of office experience
- College Diploma in a related field
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- High attention to detail and well organized;
- Able to handle deadlines and multiple priorities;
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft applications;
- Pleasant and professional;
- Team player.