Lead Integration Engineer, Dell Boomi
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
The Lead Integration Engineer will architect, build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between system, process and service layers. This person will also interpret and translate requirements to design and develop Dell Boomi AtomSphere services and integrations in a continuous integration/continuous deployment model using Agile methodology and ensure development team adheres to design.
Essential Job Results
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain integration processes between applications across cloud and on-premises systems using the Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform.
- Participate in proof-of-concept development, demos, and post-deployment support of cross- team integration efforts.
- Lead technical planning and requirements gathering phases and work with manager to properly estimate timelines, budgets, and deadlines.
- Translate business process requirements into technical specifications to meet business goals.
- Review architectural designs and development of solutions specified in technical design.
- Perform design and code review with development team to ensure architectural and development standard compliance.
- Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Monitor and report on progress in completing projects and accomplishing goals.
- Work within a team to establish best practices in services development and integration of applications.
- Interface with both internal and external technical experts to implement solutions.
- Proactively addresses potential integration or system issues to reduce cost or enhance performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and software delivery working with web applications, RESTful APIs and knowledge of latest standards.
- 3+ years of experience working with the Dell Boomi Platform or equivalent experience (TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle ESB, webMethods)
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows, SQL and NoSQL database systems.
- Working knowledge of basic networking concepts.
- Experience designing integration patterns.
- Must be organized, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to work on-calls during after-hours and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic, punctual, reliable with a desire to excel.
Education and Experience
- B.S. degree or equivalent or proven years of experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.