Territory Manager, Apparel
- 245 Bricktown Way, Staten Island, NY 10309, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
To manage all aspects of sales within your defined account base for the Apparel Division
Essential Job Results
- To help open new business and grow new apparel categories
- To manage day-to-day needs of regional key and boutique accounts in your territory
- To aid the Key Account Executive in your territory with tasks to support her weekly management of large volume accounts if needed
- To attend all trade shows and buy meetings as deemed necessary by management.
- To work effectively with your manager to maximize SKECHERS distribution within your account base.
- To gather and report sell-thru information weekly for your assigned accounts.
- To keep track of your accounts weekly customer reviews, inventory, % IMU margins.
- To be a team player assisting in all other facets of sales from product ideation to competitive summaries.
- To represent SKECHERS professionally to all accounts
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with an account base of both Major and Independent retailers. You will be responsible for a variety of account types
- Must have strong organizational skills and follow up skills.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Previous apparel experience
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in apparel
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to travel nationally over 30% of work hours (this could change depending on climate)
- Lift and carry samples, sample bags, rolling racks
- Valid driver license and clear driving record
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.