Key Account Executive, West
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
To manage all aspects of sales within your defined account base and territory for your division(s).
Essential Job Results
- To deliver your annual sales quota.
- To develop a seasonal/annual business plan (by account) that details growth objectives, category objectives, distribution objectives, and promotional plans.
- To determine and sell the most effective merchandise mix and prepare stock to sales plans (by month) where appropriate.
- To attend all trade shows, steering committee meetings, and buy meetings as deemed necessary by management.
- To represent SKECHERS professionally to all accounts within your territory.
- To work effectively with the brand managers to maximize SKECHERS distribution within your account base.
- To develop a coverage plan that services your account base and maximizes sales/distribution.
- To gather and report sell-thru information weekly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with account base of both Major and Independent retailers.
- Must have strong organizational skills and follow up skills.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have solid time management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Excellent follow through.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Previous footwear experience.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 2 or more years of experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Retail Experience
- Travel Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times. The employee is regularly required to lift a 35 - 40lb dress form for garment evaluations.