- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
The Facilities Coordinator will administer and coordinate the daily service and supply requirements in a shared capacity for 500 retail stores. Provides assistance to the department head in administrative capacities and understands a high level of organization and time management. The position works both independently and collectively with the team and service partners to solve day to day challenges and provide maintenance support.
Use available resources and vendor partners to maintain stores at the level the brand requires. Planning and organization with collaboration in numerous divisions. Must have the ability to take initiative, problem-solve critically and keep up with daily demands.
1. Maintain and organize various service vendors, programs and supplies.
2. May be responsible for following up on supervisor’s schedule, to ensure that decisions are implemented, contracts are prepared, and appropriate parties are notified.
3. Responsible for establishing and maintaining official documents and records in appropriate files.
4. Ability to collaborate, participate and attend business meetings, seminars, etc., for note-taking and planning.
5. Conduct research for a project or related services and equipment.
6. Accepting calls in regards to store issues that may be resolved or referred to the appropriate department, vendor or supervisor.
7. Flexible to all other responsibilities that may arise.
8. Consistently selling the organization to all internal and external parties and vendors.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Thorough knowledge of modern office practices and procedures and the use of office machines and equipment.
2. Compliance to policy and procedure of the organization with an ability to understand and interpret them clearly and accurately.
3. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel, co-workers, subordinates, the media, representatives from all levels of business professionals, and the general public.
4. Ability to communicate effectively through all channels and formats.
5. Sufficient skill in typing to complete 40 wpm accurately and the ability to take sufficient notes at a meeting to prepare an accurate record of events.
Education and Experience Requirements
1. 3-4 years of multi-unit R&M or construction experience.
2. General knowledge of building structure and systems: HVAC, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, etc. a plus.
3. Results-driven with a solution-oriented mindset,
4. Retail experience preferred.
5. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to operate and manage an iphone, fax, computer
6. Minimal travel if needed.
7. Must be computer literate, with knowledge of Word, Excel, Internet, and email application.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, policies and procedures, and operating and maintenance instructions.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.