International Marketing/PR Coordinator
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
With a goal of further building Skechers International business well beyond than 50% of total sales and maximizing the opportunities in each country in which we sell Skechers, the Intl Marketing / PR Coordinator will assist with the organization and management of all plans, budgets, presentations for our subsidiary, distributor, joint venture and franchise business.
Essential Job Results
- Tracks all subsidiary, franchisee and JV budgets to ensure all turned in monthly /quarterly. Checks each franchisee budget for accuracy and maintains up to date spreadsheet on budget spend.
- Track and monitor international brand ambassadors across all countries – Including working with product teams on kits and footwear.
- Coordinates in non-creative based marketing initiatives including events, PR, Collabs, SIS, and other such plans.
- Manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities without decreasing the quality of work
- Organizes and files budgets, media plans, press placements.
- Work closely with International marketing teams to drive initiatives, specifically on franchisees.
- Maintain calendar and coordinate monthly conference calls with international teams, working with Executive Assistant.
- Collaborate and coordinate with multiple departments – Marketing, Retail, International, Domestic and Packaging.
- Develop agendas and presentations for conference meetings.
- Understand both the digital and print space, as well as TV
- Maintain strong understanding of brand standards to ensure all project deliverables stay “on brand”
- Develop ownership and implement on line project management
- Monitor international ecommerce sites for discrepancies
- Support daily business operations of the marketing department as it related to international, including ordering and shipping shoes.
- Answering of phones when needed
- Building presentations when needed
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced retail environment.
- Must have a strong command of Microsoft Excel
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities with minimal supervision.
- Must be a self-starter with a team-player attitude
- Must demonstrate a high degree of expense awareness and control.
- Flexibility to frequent changes and ability to react quickly.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships handiwork cross-functionally on projects to success.
- Excellent written/verbal communicator.
- Fluency in a second language a plus, but not required
- Business and budget minded
- Understanding KPI and ROI
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in Communications, Business or Marketing.
- 2-4 years experience in marketing position or similar.
- Highly proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times. #LI-AB1