- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
To oversee and track all leases within the Skechers portfolio and support the Director of Lease Administration and Real Estate and Construction team with various projects.
Essential Job Results
- Review and interpret lease language to determine critical dates (including sales kick-outs, early terminations, co-tenancies and renewal options) for monthly reporting. Must also track critical dates for monthly reporting.
- Review, analyze and abstract key lease agreement information into our database; including all monthly recurring rent.
- Overall control of original lease documentation and maintenance of master lease files for the entire Skechers portfolio of over 1,000 leases.
- Utilize, update and manage all tools and resources available to manage critical dates and workload, including checklists, databases and calendars.
- Assist with the analysis of landlord rent statements for accuracy and payment.
- Review and assist legal with landlord Estoppels and SNDA agreements.
- Must be well organized, extremely responsible and dependable with a very strong ability to pay attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate with others, identify problems and resolve potential conflicts in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must have excellent computer skills with an understanding of spreadsheets.
- Oversee database management from the commencement of a new lease, while tracking any renewals or early terminations, through the expiration of the term.
- Work with the Construction Team to track and recoup tenant allowance reimbursement pursuant to the terms of the lease.
- Paralegal experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of retail real estate, with experience in lease accounting and lease auditing.
- Knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft lease module.
- Working knowledge of the rules of the International Accounting Standard Board (IASB) and the Financial Accounting Board (FASB)
- Must possess excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent technical/computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and able to type 60+wpm).
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects while under deadline.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Education and Experience
- College graduate (4-year degree preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial real estate experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.