- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
Provide administrative assistance and support to the sales division.
Essentail Job Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to designated Vice Presidents and National Sales Managers. Essential responsibilities include the following:
o Collect and upload expense receipts, input required details, and submit expense reports via Concur.
o Separate weekly Customer Top Tier Reports by account and distribute.
- Submit weekly Travel Calendar details via the Travel Calendar App.
o Assist with designated contact management; maintain the accuracy/integrity of the
- Major Account List, Independent Account list, electronic mailing lists, etc; research were approved and applicable.
- Assist with conference calls as directed (notification, participation, record, notes, etc).
- Generate Spending Approval Reports and submit Spending Approval Requests via the Spending Approval App.
- Submit Travel Requests via the Travel Vortal.
- Update and distribute weekly Close Out Reports.
- Collect, compile, and distribute Account Prep Reports.
- Maintain Account Recap Memos, Account Recap Style Detail Worksheets, and Cancellation Form archives.
- Request hardware/equipment approvals and submit via the Service Portal.
- Complete Job Requisition Forms.
- Submit Time Off Requests via SkechForce (AKA Kronos).
- Collect, compile, and distribute Call Reports.
- Assist with ad hoc requests.
- Provide general question and answer support to designated sales divisions.
- Utilize SPS Analytics (Point-of-Sale [POS] data) solution to transform the data into a consolidated format, export reports, integrate into other data tools: use for weekly Sell Thru Reports.
- Assist in coordinating mailings and electronic mailings.
- Perform various duties to support the domestic sales division. Research and assist with special projects and assignments.
- Participate in sales conferences, trade shows, and special events, as directed (involves light travel).
- Job functions, responsibilities, and/or systems are subject to change at the discretion of management with or without prior notification.
- Perform additional responsibilities, as required by management.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize/coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Ability to adapt to a variety of situations and frequent changes.
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines; great follow up skills.
- Self-starter/motivated, results-orientated, with a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Professional image and behavior. Ability to establish and maintain a positive work environment.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, kneel, use step-stool/ladder to reach overhead objects; light lifting/carrying; answer incoming calls.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary; light travel required.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of progressive experience as an administrative assistant or coordinator, including support of multiple managers and involvement in concurrent project coordination.
- Excellent knowledge and application of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc) with knowledge of or the ability to learn additional/proprietary software/programs such as SPS Analytics (business intelligence tools).
- Proficient with Concur software.
- Typing 50+ WPM.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in business, communication, marketing, or related field preferable.
- Wholesale footwear/apparel industry experience preferable.
- Valid driver license and clear driving record.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.