Key Account Collector / Chargeback Analyst
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
The ideal candidate must possess strong problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills; must have the ability to recognize priority tasks, and multi-task in a high paced environment to meet deadlines. Candidate must be self-motivated, dedicated, and organized.
Essential Job Results
- Responsible for an assigned Accounts Receivable portfolio of major distributors accounts
- Monitor Aging report on a regular basis; notify customers of past due invoices in a timely manner
- Research and resolve high volume of customer deductions/chargebacks pertaining to shipping violation claims, allowances, discounts, damages, pricing, and shortages
- Interact with internal departments during the process of validating deductions
- Dispute invalid deductions within the claim’s expiration time-frame, and follow through until resolved
- Prepare and submit necessary adjustments for processing
- Reconciliation of RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) deductions
- Maintain transaction update notes current in both Excel CB status list, and on the account
- Other duties as assigned
∙ Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, primarily Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbal and written
- Strong teamwork skills with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and internal departments
- Strong detail orientation skills
- Must be able to operate office equipment
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of strong experience in Accounts Receivables and Collections of Major accounts - retail industry preferred
- Experience in handling EDI accounts
- Familiar with obtaining payment information and necessary documentation from Vendor Portals
- Experience in performing intense account reconciliation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.