Business Systems Analyst
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
Employee will be required to analyze systems and provide efficient solutions for business objectives and user needs. This includes working with stakeholders, analyzing system problems, creating systems solutions, writing technical specifications and conducting quality assurance testing in order to implement computer systems requirements.
Employee will also be required to review, analyze and report on data from multiple internal and external sources. The employee must be able to communicate the results of their findings and make recommendations to management in the form of highly-digestible, easy-to-understand, expert-quality reports and visualizations.
Essential Job Results
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing systems solutions to business objectives
- Interacts directly with stakeholders to gather business needs, input and output requirements and evaluate processes and procedures
- Creates workflows, process maps and summaries to document processes, procedures and possible solutions
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through systems and/or non-system changes
- Researches business problems and creates models that help analyze these business problems
- Presents solutions and viable alternatives to management for final approval
- Writes detailed technical systems specifications for use by computer programmers to modify, enhance or fix the systems
- Validates results by quality assurance testing and the coordination of user-acceptance testing
- Provides reference by writing documentation
- Trains the end users and write instruction manuals when required
- Explores data and discovers patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends
- Interprets business requirements and KPIs in order to determine optimum reporting solutions to meet user needs
- Designs high-quality custom reports, dashboards and visualizations
- Performs analyses for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms
- Develops best practices for report deployments
- Provides guidance, training and problem-solving assistance to other team members
- Data cleansing
- Mass updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field. Equivalent experience is acceptable.
- 7+ years of work experience in business systems analysis
- Experience supporting full Agile and Waterfall software development lifecycles (including understanding business processes, gathering user requirements, design, testing, deployment and training)
- Advanced analytical capability
- Advanced written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to communicate, motivate and organize projects throughout the company
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience
- Advanced experience in Jira, Confluence, Excel, Alteryx, Tableau and VBA preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.