Business Systems Analyst
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
Employee will be required to analyze systems and provide efficient solutions for business objectives and user needs. This includes working with stakeholders, analyzing system problems, creating systems solutions, writing technical specifications and conducting quality assurance testing in order to implement computer systems requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing systems solutions to business objectives
- Interacts directly with stakeholders to gather business needs, input and output requirements and evaluate processes and procedures
- Creates workflows, process maps and summaries to document processes, procedures and possible solutions
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through systems and/or non-system changes
- Presents solutions and viable alternatives to management for final approval
- Writes detailed technical systems specifications for use by computer programmers to modify, enhance or fix the systems
- Validates results by quality assurance testing and the coordination of user-acceptance testing
- Provides reference by writing documentation
- Create Alteryx workflows for complex analysis and automation of routine tasks
- Train the end users and write instruction manuals when required
- Data analysis and cleansing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Finance, or Project Management
- 2+ years experience in Computer Information Systems, Finance, or Project Management
- Advanced written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to communicate, motivate and organize projects throughout the company
- Experience supporting full software development lifecycle (including understanding business processes, gathering user requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and training)
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Experience with advanced MS Excel formulas and tools
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.