Senior Full Stack Engineer - .NET
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
The Senior Full Stack Engineer's role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. The Senior Full Stack Engineer will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
Essential Job Results
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.
- Prior experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and/or usability issues.
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Liaise with systems analysts to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
- Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines.
- Train end-users to operate new or modified programs.
- Install software products for end-users as required.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior team members.
- Informix / SQL database
- Windows / Windows Internals / Scripting / PowerShell
- Crystal Reports
Education and Experience
- College diploma or University degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, or Software Engineering
- 5-10+ years of relevant work experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.