International Retail Administrator
- 1240 Rosecrans Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
The International Retail Administrator will provide administrative support to the international retail team.
Essential Job results
- Issue purchase orders for POP and operational supplies
- Maintain warehouse inventory for select retail POP and marketing items
- Data entry
- Collect and organize information and store photos from our international retail partners
- Enter marketing work orders
- Coordinate meetings and retail trainings
- Other duties as assigned.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to keep track of timelines
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships across functional groups
- Must display a high degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy
- Must be able to multi-task and have strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be adaptive and flexible
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Education and Experience
- BA or BS in business preferred
- Retail experience is a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Indesign and Photoshop a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.