Salesforce Developer, Commerce Cloud
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com.
As the commerce cloud developer, the candidate will be responsible for working closely with product owner along with a cross functional team to design and engineer solutions meeting customer B2C Commerce requirements. The candidate will focus on engineering and delivering new B2C commerce capabilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
• Provide Salesforce Commerce Cloud technology expertise for solution design and technical implementation
• Design, code, unit test, and code review iterative improvements to platform
• Ensure adherence to sound architecture
• Improving and maintaining engineering guidelines
• Stay current with digital commerce technology
• Drive technical process improvements to site release strategy
• Technical complexity reduction
• Translate business and marketing challenges into well-designed solutions.
• Collaborate cross functional team to determine best path for Salesforce platform implementation.
• Stay in tune with latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s).
• Understand the ins and outs of complex technology environments and know how to optimize solutions for efficiency and simplicity
• Enjoy teaching and coaching the business team on how to best use Salesforce Commerce Cloud
• Maintain and document processes/procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize.
• Certifications in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C
• Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) is required.
• Knowledge of digital commerce components such as users, catalog, pricing, inventory, and payment.
• Knowledge of digital commerce integration such as CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Years of Related Professional Experience: 3
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar degrees
• 3 years experience in implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) solutions
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
• Experience with git source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack
• Experience agile development methodology
• Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
• Experience with site speed optimization
• Experience and working knowledge of secure development practices
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.